Monday, October 19, 2009

Moonlight

As we laid in bed,
She wanted some fresh air,
She pulled down the covers ,
Stood up with her back turned to me,
And walked to the sliding glass door which lead outside,
As she opened the blinds the moonlight shined in,
Creating a shadow of her body on the carpet behind her,
I readjusted myself to admire her,
A cool breeze of air entered the room
As she opened the door,
I took a deep breath,
I caught her scent lingering within the air molecules,
Which flowed in like a quite river,
With the gentle breeze,
Her body shined in the full-moons light,
As I watched her body react to the cool air surrounding her,
Her nipples hardened,
Her hair lazily flowed around her neck,
She didn’t know I was watching her,
Till she turned to see me,
Face down,
Eyes up,
I couldn’t love her more at that moment,
The curves of her body were intoxicating,
And my heart began to race,
I was taken away by her beauty,
And that amazing smile on her face,
I wanted to feel her cool skin against my own,
But laying there ,
Simply watching her,
Was an amazing feeling,
Which was once before unknown,

No comments:

Post a Comment