Friday, October 2, 2009

The 'G' Spot

Many have searched,
for this holy grail,
this spot on a woman,
a spot which never fails,
the look on her face,
as you simulate the spot,
if you ask her to stop,
she will yell ‘NO!’
the feelings rush up her spine,
as it tingles all over,
she pants and moans,
as her eyes roll over,
her hips move around,
and her back arches with joy,
I can feel her insides tighen,
All because of this Chilean boy,
Keeping in rythum,
She lends a helping hand,
Which puts her over the edge,
She feels it cumming…damm,
I beg her not to hold back,
To let it all out,
She struggles to catch her breathe,
As she screams out,
‘oh god, oh god’
Is all I hear,
As the feeling overwhelms her,
And the end is now here,
I slow down the pace,
And look at her face,
She dazed and confused,
As I savor her taste,
Her heartbeat slows,
And I kiss her soft and sweet,
Happy I could please her,
With this orgasmic G-spot treat

09/26/09 @ 11.59am

No comments:

Post a Comment