Monday, October 19, 2009

Labels

First I was a good kid,
Then I began to get in trouble,
I didn’t take shit from no one,
And I was labeled a troublemaker,
As the years passed on I wore the label proud,
Spend much time in detention,
And so time suspended,
Then I carried a joint under my nose,
And I was labeled a pot head,
Two years of that,
Then it all ended at once,
And I was labeled a felon,
Which I still carry today,
Most label me as easy going,
Others as a joker,
Some call me slim,
And others nothing at all,
I’ve been called:
Flaco, Fido, Odie, Junior, boney butt beach chair breaker,
A hippie, scum, punk, bastard, Tio, cousin, asshole, fucker
Son, brother, helper, lazy, crazy, racist, Mexican, dick
Horny, wise, amazing, god, and dumb
With all these labels
Which could possibly be the right one?

No comments:

Post a Comment