Tuesday, November 13, 2012

wild horse



With you layin beside me
Its time to go to bed
You hop on top and whisper
‘I want you deep inside me’
You take no time
Just grab a hold
Straddling yourself in
Acting so bold
‘it might get a bit bumpy,
Grab my hips to hold on’
Eyeing me with that sinister grin
As I…slid right in
Lost in lust
Her hips begin to thrust
Back and forth
And back again
Like a wild horse
Who’s never been broken in
The room was dark
Yet I can see her outline
Her body bucking violently
She’s aches for me deeper inside thee
With her hand on my chest
Her breathing begins to change
She releases many screams
Followed by a deep deep moan
I feel her insides twitching
With my t-bone
She collapses on top me
As I wrap my arms around thee
Pulling the sheets over us
I get chills all over
Kissing, touching her softly
Feeling her heart pound
She’s catching her breathe
Returning from mental higher ground
Fast asleep
I kiss her goodnight
The things she can do to me
Oh how I adore thee

No comments:

Post a Comment