Saturday, November 10, 2012

sensual woman

as i sat cross-legged in front the fireplace
she walked around n stood tall in front of me
i slowly stared up at this goddess
legs perfectly shaven
her scent was being given off
i found it intoxicating
she had on a white skirt
just low enough to tease me
shape of her hips n torso
like a hand molded hourglass made by the heavens
white lace bra
covering her luscious n sensitive breasts
her hair lay on her neck line
hands behind her back
the only light was from the fireplace
she looked down at me
having her bottom lip in her mouth
looking into her eyes
blood rushed throughout my body
heart rate increased
damm she knows how to turn me on
i leaned forward and began to kiss her thighs
kissing and licking in moderation
sometimes softly
always slow enough to savor her
her legs shook
as extacy ran up her spine
i lifted the front of her skirt
only to find bare skin
but it wasn't yet time
she slowly bent her knees
putting her legs outside my own
sitting in my lap
locking her legs around me
there was no escape
there was no need to run
her hands moved slowly around my face
touching my lips
as if it were the 1st time ever
she grabbed the back of my head
creeping forward
staring deeply into my eyes
kissed me with so much passion
it took away my breathe
melted my heart
i became light headed
that was just the start





No comments:

Post a Comment