Thursday, August 4, 2011

gone

its not often i see the people i love
gone off somewhere doing whatever such and such
i hope they dont miss me when i'm gone
or look back and say 'i wish i spent more time with ----'
death can't be reversed
i cherish the time i have with mom and B
I still can't believe it took so long for me to see
the me that i've always wanted to be
In 2009, i lost 7 friends within 2 months
yet, i'm glad i had the time i had with them
they made me laugh,
told me stories of their past
their memory i carry
forever it will last
I once asked a man,
whom was married for 60+ years,
i saw his wife's life pass away
as the years went by,
'knowing that your wife would die, as she did...would you do it all over again?'
i said very patient
he looked at me smiled
and said 'yes'
i could see he had no regret
he lived his live
loved his wife until the end
.........
hold those close to your heart near
let them know every time you see them they are missed
as one day....we will all be gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment