Wednesday, November 9, 2011

insane

over the past 14ish years
I've become something
i saw when i was young
a state of mind
or a state of being
a place where i unplug myself
from the world that is around me
I've always claimed
'live outside the box,
just know the box always effects you'
is something i have found
more and more true
as i rise to met and greet
the sun and moon
'We' are living all wrong
yet, 'we' don't see it
blinded by lies
tv, computers, smart phones
newspapers, media, our 'friends'
we plant ourselves in the norm
become another blade of grass
in a open plain field
looking from afar
i feel like I'm insane
seeing things from another light
unplugging myself from my brain
'seeing' without judging
as a clean chalkboard
constantly wiped clean
the ever changing photo
or picture frame which is never the same
i have yet to figure out
is it me
or the world
whom is on the path
of insane

No comments:

Post a Comment